- Avoid Company that ask for Pre-Payments even if very less to get started
You had word with the interior design company and you have finalized them. Wait them to propose you their design ideas. Don’t give in instantly. Only pay, if you feel safe to part your money. Pay only if they show that they are competent to do the job.
If you have visited few and asked them” How would you know that you would be able to create what I wanted? And without even a sketch of what are going to do or understood, how could I pay? – You would find no replies to this rather they would try to convince on different front.
Do not go for company that draws a rough sketch on paper and give you. Choose the one who is willing to give at least a 2D design of what you are expecting from them.
2. Choose a reputable company that is verified with ACRA
Check online for ACRA registration of the renovation contractor company to know whether it is legitimate company or not. Take time to visit the company once you have hired them and discuss few details with them.
3. Do not choose a poor rated company
Make sure you check the testimonials of the company and they have good ones from previous clients. Check for before and after photos. Take a look at their Facebook and Pinter est pages.
4. Avoid the company who boost of being the best in the industry.
5. Avoid company that is not providing any warranty.
6. Avoid the interior design company who says you would not find so many services at this price.
7. Avoid company that tries to rip you off. Check your bill fields.